Hello, and welcome to Simple Expressions. My name is Chelsey Christensen I began making crafts in 2004, when I stumbled across the idea to decorate my house to make it A HOME. I enjoy creating a product that will compliment every home. I do custom vinyl lettering so if you have an idea, let's hear about it!
Host an "Simple Expressions" Open House
For being a Hostess you will recieve 15% of show sales totaling $200 or more plus one booking. 10% if show sales total under $200. Contact me if you are interested!Ü
Please contact me at NCCHRISTENSEN5@GMAIL.COM to place an order. Make sure you let me know the size, Length(up&down) and Width(side to side). What color of Vinyl you would like, and if you want Simple Expressions to finish the product for you, what color you would like it painted. Please allow 5-7 days for pickup and 7-10 days for shipped products. You can pay with cash or checks upon pick-up. Please call to schedule an appointment for pick-up. You can do a mail delivery with a check. Any return checks will be subject to a $20.00 handling fee. Please NOTE: Products will not be shipped until money is received.
FAQ'S
Q: Do I have to put each letter on individually? A: The vinyl letters come pre-spaced so that you can apply all letter at once.
Q: Will the vinyl work on any surface? A: Vinyl letters will stick to any smooth surface or lightly textures surface. For example: Walls, wood, metal, glass, and most floor tiles.
Q:How do I pay? A: You can pay by cash or check upon pick-up, or by mail delivery. Note: Product will not be shipped until money is received.
SANTA.... I CAN EXPLAIN $23.00 WISEMEN STILL SEEK HIM $12.00
UNTO US A CHILD IS BORN $ 12.00
BELIEVE BLOCKS $15.75
JOY BLOCKS $8.50
LET IT SNOW BLOCKS $10.00
No comments:
Post a Comment